Personal & medical information
- We collect your personal data for various purposes, such as advising on the use of tanning beds, advising on recurring visits. This allows us to improve the overall accuracy and completeness of the information and to better tailor contact with you.
- Your data will be checked in January every new year. If you have not been to Bodyland for more than 1.5 years (18 months), all your data will be deleted.
- In addition, we may also collect information related to your use of our websites. We use various techniques for this, including cookies.
What are your personal data used for
- For handling your requests by ourselves.
- For contacting you, for customer satisfaction surveys or market research.
- To support services or products that you have purchased from us.
- For marketing purposes, if you have consented to this.
- To personalize your interaction with our sites, to simplify navigation, and to compile statistics about website usage.
Security of personal data
- Our websites are secured by ssl certificates, which means that all your data is encrypted from the moment it is entered.
- Your data will only be used for activities within Bodyland VOF.
- If we collect information from you, please let us know that you do not want it to be used for further marketing contacts.
- If we are not allowed to keep a medical record of yours, you can indicate this, this makes performing treatments as we do very unworkable.